The Everything-PR Public Relations News Brief – EPR PR Blog
IAI is interested in appointing a Marketing/Advertising Agency for a period of One year, subject to annual performance review. The Marketing/Advertising Agency shall be responsible for all Marketing Communication across various mediums and media.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work includes but is not limited to the following:
-develop brand strategy to align with IAI’s objectives
-Marketing strategy and planning and execution
-provide advice on overall marketing activities
-engage in market research activities, as required
-develop strategic marketing and advertising plans (including media planning and placement for print and digital)
ATL activities includes but is not limited to the following –
– Conceptualization & creation of content – text, graphic, video and audio for TV, Radio, OOH & Print Advertisement.
– Media Planning/Buying for all the ATL activities.
– Assisting with press release programs and other media co-ordination.
BTL activities includes but is not limited to the following –
a. Offline Events:
– Pre event planning as per event requirement
– Planning and Execution as per event brief provided.
– Concept development and presentation on suggested theme.
– Set Designing and 3D rendering of Set.
– Creative designing and print files generation as per developed concept as per IAI brand guidelines.
– Sourcing of Event requisites such as giveaways.
– Printing and branding as per print files provided.
– Onsite Event Fabrication.
– Onsite Audio-visual/Technical Setup
– Sourcing of any specialist as per event requirement e.g. Subject matter speakers, motivational speakers, team building experts, etc.
– Artist Management and coordination
-Arranging all required government clearances/ permissions/ Licenses to conduct the event.
– Scouting and booking of venues for seminars, conferences, board room meetings, exhibitions and any other event activities planned by IAI.
– Local liaising with event venues for smooth event setup and running of show.
– Liaising with IAI representative for the event flow or any special requirements.
– Timely submission of event photograph, video etc.
– Timely event closure and submission of closure report
– Sourcing of food caterers as per event requirements.
– Any other work related to event management or any other marketing related work IAI may assign.
b. Online Events :
– Creative designing and content writing for weekly webinars hosted by IAI
– Sourcing & installations of any audio-visual & branding requirements for webinars at IAI office or partner locations across India
– Marketing IAI webinars across all mediums
c. Brand Activations :
– Conceive and implement Communication & Brand Activation/On Ground campaigns for engagement and /or lead generation campaigns for IAI
– Scout & co-ordinate with educational institutes across India to conduct webinars or any other promotional activities in interest of IAI.
– Acquire all necessary permissions from all relevant authorities to conduct the activity.
– The agency will be responsible to collect and share any leads or information with the IAI during such activities.
– Develop all collaterals required for any of the above activities such as backdrops, brochures, leaflets, podiums, stage, gifts etc. required for the execution of the activity as per IAI guidelines.
i. Maintenance of IAI’s Accounts/Handles/Channels on Twitter,
Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
ii. Give all IAI‟s Social Media Platforms a new look every week by putting up new creatives in line with overall theme/strategy approved by IAI, for the period of engagement.
iii. Daily informative and promotional updates (at least three updates on Facebook, and Twitter, one on other platforms) in the form of relevant text, photos, audio, interactive content, interviews, news, organize online surveys, quizzes, contests and others on all the social media platforms in consultation with IAI.
iv. Publicize and market all activities/ programs being conducted or proposed to be conducted on all the social media platforms with the intent to ensure maximum publicity and thereby garner adequate participation of trainees.
v. All the queries received on the all platforms must be replied to and addressed within 24 working hours in consultation with IAI.
vi. Moderation of the all platforms with a frequency of 6 times a day in order to deal with spam, unauthorized advertisements, inappropriate content etc.
vii. Use a good industry standard monitoring tool (like Hoot suite, Buffer, Local Response, Brandwatch, 33Across or similar monitoring tool) for analyzing comments/remarks about IAI in various online media like e-newspapers, e-magazines, blogs, and social media platforms at national & international level.
viii. Making the uploaded content viral / virility of content- Agency would be responsible to make the content viral on the internet and other social media sites. This will make all the activities/ programs of IAI to reach on various social media platforms to the last mile on internet domain in real-time basis.
ix. The agency should have the capability to multiply the reach of content and promote content and make it viral to the most.
i. Facilitate drafting & distribution of all press releases, media announcements, etc
ii. Coordinate media attendance and management at the event
iii. Monitor all media coverage of the brand and related topics
iv. Potentially implement social media for specific campaigns or for specific events
Last date for submission of bids
10/6/2022 12 pm
The post Actuaries of India Issues Marketing RFP appeared first on PR News .