The Everything-PR Public Relations News Brief – EPR PR Blog
Closing Date & Time: August 28, 2022 (3:00pm El Salvador Local Time)
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in El Salvador requests the services of a marketing firm to provide various communication products and services for its “De Aquí Soy” campaign, including but not limited to: videos; high-quality photos; social media materials; TV spots; radio spots; infographics; social media designs and logistics; online events; management and expansion of the “De Aquí Soy” Facebook group; expanding network of contributors to the “De Aquí Soy” Facebook group; data and analytics; and organization for fairs or other events.
USAID will conduct this procurement through local competition, under which entities that meet the following local entity definition are eligible to compete:
Local entity means an individual, a corporation, a nonprofit organization, or another body of persons that-
(1) is legally organized under the laws of;
(2) has as its principal place of business or operation in,
(3) is majority owned by individuals who are citizens or lawful permanent residents of, and
(4) managed by a governing body the majority of who are citizens or lawful permanent residents of the Republic of El Salvador,
“Majority owned” and “managed by” include, without limitation, beneficiary interests, and the power, either directly or indirectly, whether exercised or exercisable, to control the election, appointment, or tenure of the organization´s manager or a majority of the organization’s governing body by any means.
The award will have a three-year performance period and result in a firm-fixed-price contract of up to $1,500,000.
If there are specific questions that are not answered within this document, please submit them to email@example.com by August 10, 2022. Quotations in response to this RFQ are due on August 28, 2022, no later than 3:00 p.m. El Salvador time. In your submission, please refer to Request for Quotation No. 72051922Q00002.
The Offeror must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) when submitting an offer at www.sam.gov, pursuant to FAR 52.204-7. Please include your UEI with your Offer. Should they need assistance, please feel free to contact the above email.
USAID’s “¡De Aquí Soy!” campaign, launched in September 2021, promotes inspiring content (stories, photos, videos, interactive activities), as well as concrete opportunities for Salvadorans to foster a sense of belonging, pride and rootedness in their home country, in a way that they can proudly say “I’m from here!” and choose to stay and thrive at home.
The campaign and communications products aim to promote an increased sense of hope for Salvadorans for a better life in El Salvador and to increase public support for USAID prosperity, security, and governance goals to deter irregular migration.
The campaign engages with audiences through social media, activities and events, fairs, and other forms of publicity, such as TV and radio spots, interviews, billboards, etc. The “De Aquí Soy” Facebook group posts job, education, and training opportunities. The campaign and products highlight work in a variety of areas including crime prevention, justice sector strengthening, transparency, education, workforce development, regional trade, food security, health, gender based-violence, small and medium enterprise development, fiscal reform, human rights, and migration.
The Contractor will provide the necessary services, goods, and materials to:
● Continue and expand the reach and interaction with the public of the “De Aquí Soy” Campaign.
● Continue to build the “De Aquí Soy” Facebook group through partnerships with private businesses and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to increase the job, education and training opportunities the Facebook group offers.
● Increase public understanding and advocacy for USAID and U.S. Government prosperity, security, and governance development goals by highlighting “people to people” messaging. Services required:
● Social Media: The Contractor must expand the “De Aquí Soy” campaign reach and interaction with designs that include graphics, content creation and analysis. The social media campaign designs may include but are not limited to designs for daily content, various short to medium term activities or special events, highlighting USAID beneficiaries; promoting opportunities in El Salvador; anti migration messaging, interactive posts, games, contests etc.
● The Contractor must expand and manage the “De Aquí Soy” Facebook Group with job and educational opportunities, including building alliances with private businesses and NGOs to join and contribute to the Facebook group.
● The Contractor must develop an animated figure that will be associated with the “De Aquí Soy” campaign to promote it through animated videos, stories, and posts. 11
● Videography Services: The Contractor must film events, create short videos, edit video of a variety of content, and caption videos. The videos may include but are not limited to testimonies from USAID project beneficiaries; videos highlighting positive images of El Salvador; videos highlighting special events and activities, and videos that capture the work of USAID in El Salvador.
● Photography Services: The Contractor must take photos that may include but are not limited to USAID project beneficiaries; positive images of El Salvador; photos at special events and activities; and photos that capture the work of USAID in El Salvador.
● Graphic Design: The Contractor must design graphics for publications, social media platforms, infographics, and other types of collateral materials. The graphic design may include but are not limited to infographics that capture USAID’s work in El Salvador; designs for fact sheets and other products; and graphic designs for special events and activities.
● The Contractor must develop TV spots, including placement and broadcasting. The TV spots may include but are not limited to testimonies from USAID project beneficiaries; spots highlighting USAID’s work in El Salvador; spots highlighting positive images of El Salvador; spots highlighting special events and activities; spots for campaigns, such as antimigration campaigns or anti-corruption campaigns; spots providing services and opportunities available for jobs, training, education, etc.
● The Contractor must develop radio spots, including placement and broadcasting.
● The Contractor must conduct data gathering, analysis and reporting, including focus groups, data and metrics collection, market research and evaluation. This may include but are not limited to providing reports on the audience reach, data and metrics of social media campaigns and testing messaging on target audiences.
● The Contractor must perform media analytical support, including media analysis, social media analysis, perception study, and brand nuances study. This may include but are not limited to providing information on most influential media outlets, particularly with USAID target audiences and geographical areas where USAID works.
● The Contractor must perform event planning, including virtual events. Support includes providing logistical and event planning support, developing and designing backdrops and staging, and designing event invitations for in-person and virtual events. This may include but are not limited to preparing all logistics (selecting site, providing tents, sound system, stage, etc.) to have a fair or roadshow, photo exhibit, etc. to highlight USAID projects and work in El Salvador.
The post The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) El Salvador appeared first on PR News .