The Everything-PR Public Relations News Brief – EPR PR Blog
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
ISSUE DATE: June 9th , 2022
RFP TITLE: MARKETING PLAN DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT
PROPOSAL DUE DATE AND TIME: June 21st , 2022 12:00 pm EST
PROPOSAL OPENING DATE AND TIME: June 14th , 2022 12:00pm EST
PROPOSALS WILL BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL TO: [email protected]
GENERAL INFORMATION: GREEN Charter Schools in South Carolina is soliciting Proposals from
qualified, interested bidders, for the items listed within this RFP document. GREEN is a tuition-free charter
school serving grades K-12. GREEN has six campuses located across the state of South Carolina. The
school is privately controlled and managed by their own Governing Board.
GREEN Charter Schools are the only schools in the Southeast specializing in Engineering & Energy
Education, teaching students to think critically and problem solve about America’s complex energy and
technology challenges. The schools use a curriculum written by the National Energy Education
Development Project, whose sponsors and partners include major petroleum and utility companies like BP America, Citgo, Dominion Energy, and Duke Energy. This curriculum includes core subjects such as math and English but puts an emphasis on environmental science.
This document must be signed by an authorized company representative and returned along with the
proposal to indicate acceptance of all terms and conditions of the RFP.
Direct Contact: Haley Brunson, Executive Assistant – [email protected]
PURPOSE: The purpose for this RFP is to obtain proposals for marketing support.
The bidders must demonstrate a minimum of five (5) years of experience in providing full-service
marketing, advertising, social media, public relations, digital and content creation, providing a minimum of two (2) references for whom similar work has been completed. Experience with GREEN Charter schools is a plus. Bidders must agree that all documents and assets created on behalf of GREEN will be owned by GREEN if bidder is awarded the project.
SCOPE OF WORK: The following are specifications related to this RFP:
1. Develop an integrated Marketing Communications Plan to help GREEN increase awareness and
boost enrollment. The plan should include but not be limited to the following:
• Paid Media recommendations
• Branded marketing materials including but not limited to:
• Presentation decks
• Promotional materials
• Environmental signage
• Internal communications
• Product and apparel design
• Other assets (video, photography, email templates, web banners, etc.)
• Public relations strategy and specific tactics on an ongoing and as-needed basis to
promote the GREEN Charter Mission using compelling stories and spotlighting notable
achievements across the GREEN Charter ecosystem
• Recommendations for updating the school’s social media platforms; provide social media
playbook, content plan and social media management tool for scheduling and custom
client dashboard for asset review and reporting
• Support for the GREEN team with web updates in Craft CMS as needed, including
search engine optimization
2. Provide on-going marketing support services to execute the recommendations outlined in the
Marketing Communications Plan
3. Provide reporting tools for Board reports
4. Develop an intranet system integrated with external site CMS; must be proficient in Craft CMS and
Craft Commerce to be used by employees for secure communication within the GREEN Charter
5. Make recommendations for Voice of Parent or research design strategies for monitoring the
satisfaction of the parents of GREEN schools
The post Marketing RFP Issued By GREEN Charter Schools appeared first on PR News .